Project Management Topics
The following lists give you an overview of Project Management topics, that can be combined according to your requirements.
- Basics of Project Management
- Start Phase, Kick-off Meeting
- Commitment to Project Objectives
- Contract Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Opportunities and Risk Analysis
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) / Work Packages
- Scheduling (Gantt, network diagram, milestones)
- Cost Planning, Estimation
- Change and Configuration Management
- Quality Management
- Project Controlling (time, cost, resources)
- Communication Management (reports, status, documentation)
- Contract and Claim Management
- Project Closure, Lessons Learned
- Efficient Team Meetings
- Time Management
- Negotiation Techniques
- Question Techniques
- Conflict Management
- Leading a Team
- Methods of Team Work
- Team Building and Development
Special topic "Technical Specification":
You just started or will start a project. The scope of supply is not 100% clear, you have to clarify with the customer what should be delivered how and when. That’s the time you have to write and get approval for a Tech-Spec.
But how can you and your team come to a sound Tech-Spec in a (always) short time?
You learn the methodical approach to successfully write a Tech-Spec in a team. Contents, team participation, completion and acceptance of the customer.
With a real-life case study or an actual project of the participants a framework for a Tech-Spec is produced in this seminar.
- Introduction to Tech-Specs, types of
- Iterative process of writing a Tech-Spec
- Contents of technical specifications (must-have, nice-to-have)
- Getting the document approved
- Change Management of this document